Monday, July 28, 2008

My San Francisco Trip

I finally sorted through my pictures and picked some of my favorites from our San Francisco trip a week ago. I had so much fun! There was a lot to see. Just a note for anyone who has not been but wants to go someday-apparently September is the time of year to go. As you can see by what we are wearing in our pictures-July ain't all that warm. :)

To jump or not to jump? Better make a call!


It was really neat to see the Golden Gate bridge! It is so high!
Can you tell it is a bit cold and windy?
These are pictures from the Ghost Hunt/history tour. I say history tour because we sure as heck didn't get to see any ghost. :(


Fort Point was a lot of fun! April, Cindy, Jenn, and I learned how to load and fire a cannon, and then received our certificate along with the requirement that if there is ever another civil war we are to show up.


DEFINITELY had to ride one of the old Cable Cars! Yeah Rice-A-Roni! Cindy wouldn't let us sing the song. :) That was defiantly a highlight if you ask me.



We took the tour at Alcatraz. Very interesting!

A BIG HUGE THANK YOU to Curtis and everyone that helped watch the kids while I was gone. I REALLY appreciate it! Thank You! :)







4 comments:

The Staheli's said...

WOW!!! That looks like an awesome trip! I would love to visit San Francisco. Alcatraz would be so interesting to see.

Morgan said...

I have always wanted to go to San Francisco. I think that the cable car would be a major highlight for me too! Looks like you had so much fun. It is always nice to get away huh!

Cindy said...

You are awesome! If you could just tell me how to print out those pages, I would have my first digital scrapbook pages complete!!!

Summer said...

You got a girls' trip??? LUCKY!! Looks like you had fun. We were cold too and I forgot a sweater at the wharf.