Monday, November 17, 2008

Finally his Birthday!

Austin turned six on Saturday! He was so excited that it was FINALLY HIS BIRTHDAY! After Sammy has her birthday in June he always thinks it is forever before it gets to be his.
This year we had his first party that he got to invite friends. It was a Fireman's theme and they had a lot of fun! He was so excited about the presents everyone brought! So thank you everyone!
We had our family party on Sunday and had dinner and cake and ice cream of course. We had a lot of people and a lot of fun! Thanks everyone for coming!


5 comments:

Shelly said...

You are so creative! I love the cake and the hats1

Ian and Lara said...

Happy Birthday! I always can't wait to see the next cake you make! You are amazing!

The Staheli's said...

Happy Birthday Austin!! Looks like a super fun party. He has such a great smile!

Sara Schwartz said...

Hey check out my blog I nominated you! :) Looks like you guys had a fun party! He is so cute, Happy Birthday Austin!

Diana said...

Funny, I forget I have 2 Melinda's So you had me all confused too :)