Friday, January 30, 2009

One Week.....Three Cakes!

Well it has been a busy cake week but all went pretty well. I think everyone was happy with their cakes. I had just a couple of little mishaps. One of which Taryne helped with. Ready?...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.




Apparently she now knows how to push the chairs away from the table enough to get up. Oh well could have been worse and I couldn't be mad. I remember back when I was taking the cake decorating classes and about an hour before I was going to leave Sammy and Austin ate the middle out of my cake. Yeah that one I could fix-just filled it in with icing. :)

Taryne sure has been a busy little girl, but more on that later.

So check out the THREE cakes I did this week. Click here.

1 comment:

The Staheli's said...

Great cakes. Guess you shouldn't make them so yummy. :D And congrats on Austin being the star of the week! Fun for him.