I always look forward to Pioneer Day here! The day started with Curt and I walking the "Fun Walk". Next was the parade. The kids always end up with so much candy and I love to cheer the floats on! We sit at the beginning where the parade starts so we can watch the parade and chase candy and then at the end the kids can hop on the fire truck with their dad!! It works out perfect! This year I hopped on one of the ambulances at the end too and threw half the candy the kids had picked up. No worries. Believe me, we STILL have candy gaulor!! :)

.JPG)
This year was EXTRA special! Grandpa Jones was Grand Marshall in the parade! He was pretty excited especially since so much family came to cheer him on!!
Crappy Farewell Cake
10 years ago








2 comments:
Glad to see you're back in the blogging world! :) Enterprise was way fun for Pioneer Day! It was good to see you guys!
I am glad you got such a great picture of grandpa. I couldn't jump out in front fast enough.
Post a Comment