Thursday, September 24, 2009

Sammy turning 8!!







So I am playing a little catch up here.....on scrapping AND blogging. It's slow going but I am working on it! :)


Anyways, in June Sammy turned 8!! Can you believe how the time flies?!! She invited some friends over for a Flip-Flop Party. They decorated flip-flops to take home as well as all the normal party fun!
Oh, and for the cupcakes......they turned out pretty cute huh? :) When I turned the cake out that morning it stuck really bad. Oops! But she was way happy with the cupcakes!

2 comments:

Sara Schwartz said...

Happy Birthday Sammy!! Our girls are both 8!! I love the flip-flop idea, I am so tired of just doing water parties every year!

The Staheli's said...

What a fun idea that they all got to make their own flip flops!! I'll bet they loved that. Happy Birthday Sammy!