So Taryne has been going through this weird phase I guess, and it has been driving us kind of crazy! When ever she talks about herself it is in third person and she calls herself Baby!!!
Where does she get this?! We never call her "baby" or even "our baby!" We have been trying to get her to at least call herself "Taryne" if she has to refer to herself in third person. But as of now its "Baby's this" or "baby's that" or "baby drink" or whatever. Such a silly silly girl! We love her! :) 

Here is one of her favorite things to do! Play with water! She gets to do this when I need to keep her occupied in the kitchen. :)
Here is one of her favorite things to do! Play with water! She gets to do this when I need to keep her occupied in the kitchen. :)








2 comments:
I see where she gets her Gorgeous looks from.. YOU! She looks just like you!!! HAHAH.. Um, at least she isnt thinking she is a cat and meows EVERYWHERE and acts like one too... Even in public! That was my little sisters phase!!!
I think its the age! She's cute! Ashlynn loves water too! It's a good babysitter!
Post a Comment