So yesterday was Curtis' day off so that is the day when took Sammy down for her EKG and glucose test. Which it is a good thing that we did wait for him because he sympathized way more with her than I would have considering his big fear of needles. So in all I guess she did good with having to have blood drawn twice. The nurse just called be to let me know that the Dr. took a look at the results and said they were all NORMAL! Yay! So nothing to worry about I guess. :) We will just chalk it up to "Sammy Drama." If you know her at all, you know what I mean. :) We love her a TON and are glad everything is okay! Thank you to all for your support and concern.
Crappy Farewell Cake
10 years ago








5 comments:
so very very glad to hear it!!
Yay! I am so happy that things are normal!! Thanks for the update!
Great news!
I'm so glad!!!
Glad to hear she is ok!
Post a Comment