Aunt Jenn will be so proud!! :) Lately I have enjoyed making cookies! New thing for me.....I always left the cookies up to my sis! :) But I have a really good helper and she loves to be in the middle whenever I am cooking or baking anything. Here is a page I made from when we made Snicker Doodles! Yum Yum! Thanks to Susan for sharing the recipe too! :)
Crappy Farewell Cake
10 years ago









4 comments:
HAHA! The new header picture is awesome! That totally made me smile. Why is everyone making cookies? It's making me crave them...and I haven't even had lunch yet! ;)
too cute - and snickerdoodles are the perfect "helper" cookie...roll the balls in the cinn/sugar...smash 'em - all fun stuff :)
Those cookies are delicious too!! She is such a good helper!!
Look at that poser! She is too adorable!
Post a Comment