Yes! I am THAT far behind on my blog!! I won’t make excuses BUT live is busy BUSY!! And also I am one of those people that gets behind, then overwhelm, then behind again, then….OH CRAP!! Is this how hoarders get started too?!!! Shoot! Well maybe that explains the not so clean house too!
Well I am gonna bite the bullet this time!…..maybe starting tomorrow….
Right now I am working on putting things together for the Relay of Life to raise funds for the American Cancer Society. We have put together a team this year in honor of Jeff who was a great example to everyone. I have been so humbled by his family’s experiences and the generosity of people to them and also in support of this event! My team ROCKS!! We have almost made our goal!
Right now I am also taking the wild land firefighter course. Not too bad. It’s only a 2 week course.
My sis left to go back on her mission Wednesday! I will miss her but I can’t tell you how happy it makes me to see her feeling herself again! She is also a great example!








1 comment:
I have wanted to ask you about the Relay for Life thing. Bob hasn't given me any details. I think both he and I want to run it... do we bring money to the event or do we donate online? If we could bring money to the run it would be a little better for us. :) Let me know the details and thanks for putting this together! You're awesome! :)
Post a Comment