After a few weeks of doing a lot of work on our camp trailer we finally got to take it out!
Over Father’s Day weekend we went camping with Heidi and Jared’s family out to Gold Mine Springs. We had such a great time!! The weather was perfect the whole weekend too! (Well except the small hail storm we had while riding the four-wheelers!-but that was more funny than anything! )
There was a lot to explore out there, like these old Pioneer homes…..
And the gold mine…..
And rock formations……
We did most of our exploring on the four-wheelers. (The Harker way! Lol!)
Here’s the men being manly me….
The kids playing……
Here is the fire Jared started…..
LIKE THIS! I was impressed!
And then of course the ooey gooey goodness of marshmallow roasting!
We seriously could not have asked for a better time! Even the flat tire on the way home couldn’t ruin our good time.








2 comments:
Yea! I am so glad you took so many cute pictures so I can copy them! Cute post and it sure was fun!
Glad you guys had fun! We LOVE it out there!
Post a Comment