We have definitely had a full week!{as you can probably tell} Saturday was Samantha's last ballgame. Yeah Mariners! It was her first year doing machine pitch and she did a good job. She worked hard on hitting that ball and improved a lot! Her favorite position was catcher. Again I want to thank the coaches. So, Thanks Kristi and Selma! (Selma wouldn't get in the picture) :) All-in-all the girls all had fun and did a great job!

also,
HAPPY FATHERS DAY!
I just wanted to tell my dad Happy Fathers Day! I love you and thank you for being a great, and awesome, and wonderful, and excellent, Dad and Grandpa! :) Thank you so much for all you do!
Also Curtis, you are a wonderful Husband and Best Friend! I love you dearly! The kids and I appreciate all that you do. They love you and look up to you a lot. You are a GREAT Dad! Happy Fathers Day!!









No comments:
Post a Comment