I gave Taryne her first Red Vine the other night. It was just beforebath time which was a necessity as you can see. Even though she has no teeth at all, she did NOT give up. She "gummed" that Red Vine until it was completely gone!
Curtis and I have been married for 10 years now. We have three kids that we love more than life-Samantha, Austin, and Taryne. We love to do things as a family, especially exploring the outdoors.
4 comments:
cute, way stinking cute!! I'm looking forward to all that. :)
Yay for getting a blog! It's fun to keep up with family this way. I can't believe how big Taryne is getting. She's adorable!
I'm glad you got a blog!! Its fun to see pictures since we don't get to see you guys very often! Cute blog!
You gotta love the red vine day!
Post a Comment