Thursday, July 3, 2008

Girls Day

When the boys went to L.A. we girls decided we would go check out the new Rec Center in Washington. I thought it was way fun. Taryne LOVED it! Sammy thought it was fun but was bummed because she wanted to go down the hydro tube but they wouldn't let her go with her life jacket. I thought it was a little weird that they don't allow any floaty things-just life jackets in the pool. Taryne enjoyed the little swings and fountains. Sammy really liked the lazy river. It was a fun pool! Thanks for the referrals. :)


3 comments:

The Staheli's said...

That new pool is pretty cool. Looks like the girls had a great time. Taryne has such a great smile!

Morgan said...

I heard that the pool is a lot of fun, but Karisti said the same thing about the floaty thing!

Susan E said...

My kids love the pool. We are here a lot! You can go down the hydrotube with your child . . . just not the life jackets. We found out the hard way.