Thursday, August 21, 2008

KiNdErGaRtEn!

Image created at GlassGiant.com




Today Austin went to his first day of KINDERGARTEN!! Our boy is growing up! :) Anyways, instead of me taking him, he wanted to ride Grandma Susy's bus and go to breakfast and then to class by himself. I knew he knew how to get to his class so I let him. He was so cute-he said he was finally going to get to see what it looked like inside the bus. :) He said his two favorite things at school today was computers and painting.

3 comments:

The Staheli's said...

Yay for Austin. What an exciting time for him. And I can't believe Taryne is getting 4 teeth at once. OUch! What a tough girl. :)

Rachelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachelle said...

Can you believe Jack has that same shirt! Remember when we went to Disney Land and they had the same shirts! :o)