Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Tag...I'm IT Now!

Karisti Tagged Me

Four Places I go Over and Over:
1. Cottonwood-for work
2. Cottonwood-not for work
3. Post Office
4. St. George-for Curtis' softball

Four People who email me regularly:
1. Jennifer
2. Kraft Foods
3. Dad-forwards me funny stuff!
4. Spam/junkmail

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. vacation
2. vacation
3. vacation
4. vacation-I love vactions okay!

Four people I talk to on a regular basis:
1. Curtis
2. Jenn
3. Mom and Dad
4. Sammy, Austin, and Taryne-Anyone who will listen, and the the little ones who don't!

Four of my favorite places to eat:
1. Olive Garden
2. Applebees
3. Mom's (her and Jenn can cook for me any day)
4. Heidi's

1 comment:

Susan E said...

Jerky . . . yes. Heart . . . no. I am with ya there. Kyle told me he was going to stop and give it to grandpa.