Wednesday, September 17, 2008

More Cakes!

The last two weekend I have been VERY busy making cakes! It is a lot of work but I have fun doing it. I made four cakes and was satisfied with the outcome of all of them, and I believe that everyone that received them was also happy with them. I want to thank everyone that helped me get them done. Curtis, my parents, and Jenn-Thank You!

4 comments:

The Staheli's said...

WOW! That big rig cake is impressive! How in the world!? So awesome. I love the present cake too! You have a great talent.

Unknown said...

You've been busy too! It's about time you updated!! I love the cakes. Makes me wish you lived close to help with the twins bday cake.

Anonymous said...

Well arnt you gald that I didn't drop one this time!:)

Me and The Boys said...

I love the cakes you did for Emily! AND i can't wait to see the UFC cake! You ROCK! p.s. I love your blog header! SO cute!