Okay I am trying to do a little catch up. Over the Labor Day weekend I took the kids up to Honeycomb Rocks to camp with my family for a night. Curtis had to work so I left our stuff and we were going to go back up Sunday night but the weather was not good. Anyways we had fun! We rode 4-wheelers, ate A LOT of smores, played games, and made a new friend! :)

My dad was watching this squirrel come into our camp and take off with crumbs. So Trav had some nuts in his truck and threw a couple on the ground and then just held the rest in his hand. When the squirrel came down it found the nuts and then went over to Trav and took the nuts RIGHT OUT OF HIS HAND!! It kept doing this over and over with whoever had the nuts in their hand. Now this squirrel was a FAT one and it was probably because he knew what he was doing. He would STUFF as many (I think we counted 28 one time) in his mouth before heading back to its home.








1 comment:
Thanks! for not showing my unders:)
Post a Comment