Today is Grandpa Jones' 81st BIRTHDAY!!! Happy Birthday Grandpa! Anyone that should (you know who you are) please give him a call and let him know that you are thinking of him and that you love him. It would mean the WORLD to him.
Grandpa and some of the Great Grand Kids.

Grandpa and some of the Great Grand Kids.Easter 2008








3 comments:
Hey! Missin' you guys and Enterprise. Thanks for posting the cornfest pictures. I copied them. Thanks for taking Juel that weekend. Looks like they had a fun time!!
Yes, we DO love grandpa!!! :)
Melinda,
I have been meaning to write and say "thanks" for posting on my blog. I was so excited, but then I got sick and was down and out and never got around to writing back. I can't believe how grown up Sam is. What a cute girl! She looks just like you! I look forward to keeping better track of you on your blog. Hope things are going well. I hope I see you around sometime.
Megan
Post a Comment