I love your new family photos! Melinda you look so pretty! And wow I haven't seen your Dad for awhile because he has totally white hair! I have finally added to my blog but no pictures (sorry) but anyways, my baby should be here any day so give me a few weeks to normalize myself and then hopefully I will get better at doing my blog!
Hey MElinda, I added your family photos to my new online account you can go here to view it. www.morganbrackenphotography.smugmug.com I am trying to get away from the whole proofs, too much driving :)!
Curtis and I have been married for 10 years now. We have three kids that we love more than life-Samantha, Austin, and Taryne. We love to do things as a family, especially exploring the outdoors.
6 comments:
I love your new family photos! Melinda you look so pretty! And wow I haven't seen your Dad for awhile because he has totally white hair! I have finally added to my blog but no pictures (sorry) but anyways, my baby should be here any day so give me a few weeks to normalize myself and then hopefully I will get better at doing my blog!
That is funny! Cute family pictures by the way!
Hey MElinda, I added your family photos to my new online account you can go here to view it. www.morganbrackenphotography.smugmug.com I am trying to get away from the whole proofs, too much driving :)!
that is flippin funny! i've got to show that to jed! I may rip it off for my own blog--is that alright?
Ha ha! So true in some areas!
OMG! That's so funny! Sad that it's totally true...but so funny!
Post a Comment