She is so cute!!! I lover her big smile, she looks like such a happy baby. Oh by the way I have changed my blog to private now. I don't know what I need to do if anything so you can view it or not so let me know if you can't k? e-mail me at sara_bur2000@yaho.com if you can't view it.
Curtis and I have been married for 10 years now. We have three kids that we love more than life-Samantha, Austin, and Taryne. We love to do things as a family, especially exploring the outdoors.
2 comments:
You don't notice her pony cause she is sooooo! Darn Cute!!! Really its cute and you can see it.
She is so cute!!! I lover her big smile, she looks like such a happy baby. Oh by the way I have changed my blog to private now. I don't know what I need to do if anything so you can view it or not so let me know if you can't k?
e-mail me at sara_bur2000@yaho.com if you can't view it.
Post a Comment