Saturday was soccer and *COLD* and *RAINY!* I gave the kids a choice if they wanted to play or not. At first they said no way-that they should just cancel it. But when I told them they were not canceling them then they said that they did want to play. *DANG IT!* Oh well they still had fun. This coming Saturday will be their last game this season. :( They have a lot of fun and we enjoy watching them burn of all that energy. :D

Crappy Farewell Cake
10 years ago








2 comments:
yeah--that was cold! good job on the pics...I only took a camera the first week..i better get on the stick for their last game....
Ya soccer players don't cancel for a little rain, are you kidding me. I remember playing in snow! That was a little higher up in the ranks from youth soccer so I think that you'll be safe from that for a while!
Post a Comment