Saturday, October 25, 2008

"Pumpkin Patch!"

Monday for FHE we went to the "pumpkin patch" and picked out pumpkins! The kids worked hard doing their chores so that they could earn their pumpkins. Now this coming Monday we are going to carve them. They have been asking everyday if we can carve them yet.
Above is Taryne trying to eat a mini pumpkin, and Sammy and Austin with their pumpkins they pick out.
Which one should I pick?


Stay tuned to see the finished products coming soon!

4 comments:

Shelly said...

How Cute! Isn't bribery great. It's the only way I get my kids to work sometimes. Sounds like a fun activity.

Diana said...

Looks like FUN!

Unknown said...

Austins pumpkin cracks me up!! I know there wans't much of a selection but oh so funny!!

Sara Schwartz said...

Way cute pictures! I love the first one of all of your kids they are soooo cute!